Utilizing the strategy of AI programs.
We are familiar with the traditional ways of advertising digitally. It can become a bit of a tricky territory due to figuring out the inner workings of the advertising game with as little human error as possible. It happens! Programmatic advertising is the new way to properly maintain an advertising strategy without the risk of human error. The process takes the combination of AI and machine learning to buy and place advertising instead of going through human negotiations that may contain errors and pre-determined prices. Our team is here to help you maximize this strategy through expert planning and execution of your campaigns.
Place-based marketing allows us to reach consumers directly on their mobile phones when they visit specific locations and events like – hospital ERs, concerts, malls, sporting events, political rallies, car dealerships, state fairs, conventions, etc.
Addressable Geofencing can be used to target specific households. Run solo campaigns or improve the results of addressable TV campaigns, direct mail campaigns, and other marketing efforts.
1. Advertisers upload street addresses into the platform.
2. Those addresses are converted into geo-fences that conform to the plat lines of each address.
3. Devices “seen” within those plat lines are targeted with mobile, video, and/or OTT/CTV ads.
• Only need Location Services of mobile device turned on
• Continue to target people after they leave the fence
• Granular localization via custom shapes & sizes
• Target geofenced audience as long as desired
• Serve ads across thousands of apps & websites
• Retarget customers who visit or commute through any geo-fenced location
• Track off-line or “last mile” conversions to measure your campaign’s effectiveness
Conversion zone tracking is a strategy that utilizes geofencing. We’ve created a simple graphic that showcases what happens when you use a conversion zone tracking method in your marketing campaign.
Over The Top advertising (OTT) gives you the ability to reach your target audience with video ads, cross-device (TV, desktop, smartphone, tablet, etc.), through connected apps, like Roku, Hulu, DirecTV Now, SlingTV, and many others. Choosing to advertise with this method costs less than traditional TV and creates advanced TV targeting with specialized audiences in mind.
Programmatic audio automates the selling and insertion of ads in audio content like podcasts, digital radio, and music-streaming services. Examples of platforms in our inventory are Spotify, Pandora, & Google Play Music.
Many label CRM retargeting as a necessity in the business-to-business world. The ultimate goal of this process is to target users based on similar patterns of behavior similar to existing/prior convertors.